Why does lolillipop 5.0 have so many bugs?

polopellz

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
lolillipop 5.0 bugs

When I listen to music using soundcloud or say songza I have no control over them when the phone is locked.. I don't like my lock screen to show all my messages and if I don't have that setting on I have no control of the music.. I've been trying to figure something out for the last half hour.. Is there any way how to fix this? Not sure if its a bug because this was never a problem on previous androids. P.s is there anyway I can make it so the notifications stop popping up at the top of the screen when I'm in my phone? Thanks

daihard2008

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: lolillipop 5.0 bugs

When I listen to music using soundcloud or say songza I have no control over them when the phone is locked.. I don't like my lock screen to show all my messages and if I don't have that setting on I have no control of the music.. I've been trying to figure something out for the last half hour.. Is there any way how to fix this? Not sure if its a bug because this was never a problem on previous androids. P.s is there anyway I can make it so the notifications stop popping up at the top of the screen when I'm in my phone? Thanks

As for the music apps, see this thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-5-0-lollipop/462904-using-pandora-lollipop.html#post4065435

If your music apps (soundcloud or whatever) are currently using lock screen widgets, they need to update the apps to use the notification shade controls instead, because lock screen widgets are gone in Lollilop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield