Why does my gallery stop running on my Samsung Galaxy S4?

wsxijn

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
problems with gallery on samsung galaxy s4

I'm using a samsung galaxy s4.

whenever i download a video from whatsapp or google chrome, they appear really small in the centre of the screen. I usually just play videos directly from gallery. i did disable some apps that i don't use thinking it would keep my phone from lagging. its so weird that the videos play so small on such a large screen.

also, whenever i delete items from gallery, it will stop running, although eventually the items do get deleted. but why does it stop running?

any advice?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: problems with gallery on samsung galaxy s4

I'm using a samsung galaxy s4.

whenever i download a video from whatsapp or google chrome, they appear really small in the centre of the screen. I usually just play videos directly from gallery.
Try a different app, like MX Player, but it's probably just the format the videos were downloaded in - and you have no control over that.

i did disable some apps that i don't use thinking it would keep my phone from lagging.
Apps that are in storage but aren't actually running can't make the phone lag.

also, whenever i delete items from gallery, it will stop running, although eventually the items do get deleted. but why does it stop running?
Does it stop? Crash? Or is it just taking longer to delete the item (during which time Gallery won't do anything else) than you were expecting?

wsxijn

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: problems with gallery on samsung galaxy s4

thanks for the help.

actually it stops. it says "unfortunately, gallery has stopped". the same thing happens for "my files".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefanteach