Why does my phone hang so much?

galgotiasuniversity

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Galgotias University - Android Phone Hang

Hello All,

I am Garima studying in Galgotias University. I am using a Samsung Duos Android phone. It hangs a lot. I have uninstalled all the extra apps to speed up. But there is no benefit of doing so. Please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Galgotias University - Android Phone Hang

Welcome to Android Central! Does it actually freeze such that you have to restart the phone? Or does it just lag a lot? There are a few things you can try:

1. Boot into Safe Mode, which prevents all 3rd party apps from starting up. If the phone works fine, then something you installed is causing the problem. You could try opening apps one by one and see when the problems come back. How do I start my Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 in Safe Mode? | BooksMobile

2. If you have an SD card inserted, unmount it in Settings>Storage, remove it, and reboot. A corrupt card can cause problems.

3. Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-NZSgczPlo

galgotiasuniversity

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galgotias University - Android Phone Hang

Thanks for the guidance. My phone get hanged frequently and i have to restart it again and again. I don't what exactly going on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aarone