• Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues please let us know in this thread!

Why does my phone say sending failed every time I try to send an SMS?

A

AC Question

why does my phone say sending failed everytime I try to send an SMS?

It started about 7pm tonight. Nobody was texting back and I couldn't send any texts out. It kept telling me that sending had failed. I didn't do nothing to harm the phone. But when I tried to find out why nobody was texting back, my phone wouldn't let me send any SMS messages. It kept saying sending failed. I reset my phone but that didn't work. I took the SIM out and put it back in, I toom the battery out and left it for a while and then put it back in. I don't know what more I can do, it's frustrating me!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Re: why does my phone say sending failed everytime I try to send an SMS?

Can you make calls on it? If not it may be a network problem. If so, it could be a network problem or a phone problem. If it doesn't clear up by morning, bring it into the carrier's store.

Ask The Community

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COKEDUDE