Why does my S5 show the Mediatek logo when I restart it?

Idrees Zahid

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
s5 clone sm-g900f stuck on mediatek logo

hey,
i tried rooting my s5 clone sm-g900f and then into custom recovery mode. when i loaded o boot.img that i downloaded from internet... after that when it restatred the my s5 starts shows the mediatek logo and then shuts down it keeps doing it... please help.!! any help will be appreciated

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: s5 clone sm-g900f stuck on mediatek logo

hey,
i tried rooting my s5 clone sm-g900f and then into custom recovery mode. when i loaded o boot.img that i downloaded from internet... after that when it restatred the my s5 starts shows the mediatek logo and then shuts down it keeps doing it... please help.!! any help will be appreciated
It seems like there might have been an issue with the boot.img you tried flashing. Are you able to restore the original files to see if it will boot? If not, then you'll likely end up with a bricked device.

Idrees Zahid

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site

It seems like there might have been an issue with the boot.img you tried flashing. Are you able to restore the original files to see if it will boot? If not, then you'll likely end up with a bricked device.

I am unable to restore the original firmware as the phone doesn't starts just shows the mediatek logo and restarts P.S. doesn't connects to pc

Idrees Zahid

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site

No, i am unable to restore the original files or any files at all, as the phone shows the mediatek logo and restarts... P.S. it doesn't connect to the pc...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheeHans