Why does my samsung all phone keep saying to continue using services securely sign in again.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I try to sign into my samsung account but it keeps making me rest password and enter verification code over and over.

mino b

Sep 18, 2022
Visit site
This same message u refer to has been driving me nuts for almost 2 years. The app thats doing it is Samsung Account (which I don't use) ... occasionally I get irritated and swipe it off the screen when it's blocking other things I was to read or push(buttons) - and that only toggles it to come RIGHT BACK w the same bs message.
I don't want to "continue using services securely"!!! I wasn't using them in the FIRST PLACE!
I suspect that shy of rooting my android (galaxy) phone, there's no way to get rid of this crap.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This same message u refer to has been driving me nuts for almost 2 years. The app thats doing it is Samsung Account (which I don't use) ... occasionally I get irritated and swipe it off the screen when it's blocking other things I was to read or push(buttons) - and that only toggles it to come RIGHT BACK w the same bs message.
I don't want to "continue using services securely"!!! I wasn't using them in the FIRST PLACE!
I suspect that shy of rooting my android (galaxy) phone, there's no way to get rid of this crap.
Welcome to AC!
Having a Samsung account has benefits but if your set on disabling this then buy this app without root
https://www.packagedisabler.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37