Why does my WiFi won't turn On in Android 5.1.1 Lenovo Tab[Solved]

UltraSpark

Oct 9, 2018
Visit site
Today when I turned on my Lenovo TAB2 A10-30, I turned on the WiFi. It shows no available WiFis even my own WiFi connection doesn't appear on the list, it just says "To see available networks, turn WLAN on." or sometimes just a blank white screen under WLAN settings even when it's on. I tried to fix it buy turning Hotspot on and off then test if the wifi works, but it didn't work. Please help asap.

Device Details:
Model Number-- Lenovo TB2-X30L
Android version-- 5.1.1
Baseband version-- 8909_r01135.2_20150720
Kernel version-- 3.10.49
Build number-- TB2-X30L_S000029_160318_ROW
Software version-- TB2-X30L_160318
Hardware version-- LenovoPad TB2-X30L

I have a screenshot of the issue, but I don't know how to pin pictures here.

Thanks.

UltraSpark

Oct 9, 2018
Visit site
Oh, nevermind I fixed it myself :D! I accidentally turned Bluetooth on and my wifi works again :) anyway Thank you.
Also, I have one more problem which is when I press the Sound + / - button on my device the screen shows the notification sound bar but it doesn't move the circle from left to right making us not understand which sound level we are at. Not even able to move it manually. But the Music, Game sound and other sounds bar works perfectly

Regards.

May 16, 2024
Visit site
Made an account just to respond to this and hopefully keep this search result going on the internet. My Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet P11 2nd Gen suddenly lost Wifi.

I didn't lose the connection, but the ENTIRE wifi symbol/access went away, as if the tablet forgot that it had the ability to connect to the internet.

I googled all over, but because you have to type "lenovo tablet wifi not working" you get caught up with all the other search results that have nothing to do with this issue. When I found this, I turned off my bluetooth and everything is fine now. Hopefully it stays like this. UltraSpark, you're a hero.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Made an account just to respond to this and hopefully keep this search result going on the internet. My Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet P11 2nd Gen suddenly lost Wifi.

I didn't lose the connection, but the ENTIRE wifi symbol/access went away, as if the tablet forgot that it had the ability to connect to the internet.

I googled all over, but because you have to type "lenovo tablet wifi not working" you get caught up with all the other search results that have nothing to do with this issue. When I found this, I turned off my bluetooth and everything is fine now. Hopefully it stays like this. UltraSpark, you're a hero.
Welcome to AC!
Glad you found us and the OP fix

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashwita