Why has my phone been acting so weird?

MW2TopTenWORLD

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I Own a Samsung Galaxy Fresh DUOS and yesterday I was recording a video, once I hitted STOP the camera app bugged up and the only way to exit was by taking the battery out... Since that day the camera app just doesn't open... it says "Camera failed to open" or "Camera app has stopped responding" sometimes it opens and shows me those "first-time use" tips but doesnt let me click them and it just crashes... the gallery works fine but only for pictures.. if I try to open a video it crashes as well...

When I try to open Play Music (default music player) it stays white and only after like 30 seconds it succeeds to open... when I try to hit play, it's like a 50/50 game... it may play the song or I may have to restart the app. And sometimes when it succeeds to play the songs it crashes middle through.

Sometimes when I turn on Wi-Fi / Mobile Internet the phone gets supper laggy and slow for like 1 minute...

I've already tried doing a factory reset but it didn't work... still the same, the weirdest thing is that this all started to happen once that video failed to stop recording...

Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you have a microSD card in the phone, turn the phone off, remove the microSD card, then turn the phone on. See if that fixes it.

If not, the app may have corrupted internal memory in some way. A ROM reflash may help (see your carrier) or it may have gotten as bad as a hardware problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Agree with Rukbat, as usual. My guess would be that the video you were taking got corrupted on the SD, which then started causing various other wacky behavior.