Why i can't download PUBG mobile on my S8?

Kondi

Jul 21, 2018
Visit site
I had PUBG mobile game on my phone and uninstalled it. Now i want to install it again and it just won't let me.

I download it from Play Store, it goes 100% and when its ready to install, it says: "Can't download app. PUBG Mobile can't be downloaded. Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting (Error Code:495)"

I tried some methods from internet, clearing cache etc. DIDN'T WORK.

I tried some methods Online Google Support told me. DIDN'T WORK. They say its not their fault after failing. But the lady out there helped me with the game contact :)

I sent email to game developers and they quick reply me saying its a Google problem but try 2 methods. Even their methods DIDN'T WORK !!

So any idea what's going on here ??!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Use a file manager app to see if there are any directories left behind from the previous installation. If so, delete those directories, and then try again.

When you say you cleared the cache, do you mean app caches or the system cache partition? If you didn't wipe the system cache, give that a try: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-34311

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
another option is to download it from apkmirror, they use licensed signed copies. maybe an older version and let the play store update it

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I used to have this issue on an older Android, I'm hoping it's the same thing. Do you have an SD card installed? If so unmount it and then try installing the game.

This would happen to be with random apps but when I unmounted the sd card they installed fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiny_2084