Why is an app that asks for accessibility access not detecting it being turned on?

Burnerlmao

Jun 6, 2022
Visit site
Hi! I need help. I installed an app that requires accessibility permissions for it to work. I give it the permission and it works fine until I try to open it again another time, and the app says that my accessibility is turned off when in the settings it says it's on. I have to manually delete all app data for me to use the app, since that resets accessibility to off. It's very annoying having to do that EVERY time I want to use it. Any way to fix this?

Last edited:

Burnerlmao

Jun 6, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Which apps are asking for accesbilty access?

I installed an auto clicker (tapper?) app from the play store to help automate something I'm doing and it requires accessibility permissions to work. This is not an issue with the app itself because I have tested others that require accessibility permissions and I ran into the same issue. It's safe to say it's an issue with the the OS, but I don't know how to fix it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if it could be related to the firmware aggressively killing the app in the background (which is common with Chinese manufacturers -- they try to prolong battery life at the expense of app performance). See if you can turn off battery optimization for the app, as well as any other "optimization" that might be going on in the firmware, to minimize the chance that the app will be killed.

Burnerlmao

Jun 6, 2022
Visit site
I wonder if it could be related to the firmware aggressively killing the app in the background (which is common with Chinese manufacturers -- they try to prolong battery life at the expense of app performance). See if you can turn off battery optimization for the app, as well as any other "optimization" that might be going on in the firmware, to minimize the chance that the app will be killed.
Thanks, I'll try that

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I installed an auto clicker (tapper?) app from the play store to help automate something I'm doing and it requires accessibility permissions to work. This is not an issue with the app itself because I have tested others that require accessibility permissions and I ran into the same issue. It's safe to say it's an issue with the the OS, but I don't know how to fix it.
I reading what this app does it has automatic timer after some time maybe that? And requires Android 7.0 and up , which Android version your on?