Question Why is my android icon flashing?

Cristhian Toro

May 23, 2023
Visit site
A few months ago, I had turned on my old Samung galaxy A21 and instead of going through the usual process the icon flashed on and off repeatedly until it ran out of juice. i tried again and again to see if it had stopped and go through the normal turning on process but to no avail. I have a new phone now but I didn't know it was going to happen til it was too late so all my contacts are in my old phone.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That sounds like a system failure (could be just software or a hardware issue). Did you back up your contacts on a cloud account perhaps? You can always try holding the power button and keep it pressed for 20s (phone should start and re-start on its own). If that doesn't help, try pressing the power button and volume up/down buttons until it boots up and release the volume button while keeping the power button pressed. If this works, you should be able to boot into recovery, clear your phone's cache (NOT DATA, this would wipe your entire phone!) or boot into safe mode.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
A few months ago, I had turned on my old Samung galaxy A21 and instead of going through the usual process the icon flashed on and off repeatedly until it ran out of juice. i tried again and again to see if it had stopped and go through the normal turning on process but to no avail. I have a new phone now but I didn't know it was going to happen til it was too late so all my contacts are in my old phone.
Which icon ? Samsung?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89