Why is my Nexus 7 stuck on the Google Logo Screen?

Tech_Savy

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I was trying to flash the stock Android 5.0 ROM using Nexus root toolkit but than I forgot to unlock the Nexus 7 first so after that it was stuck on the Google Logo Screen.
After that I unlocked the device using bootloader and than I went into recovery mode to wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition. It still didn't work after that.
In Nexus root toolkit it says it hasn't found any adb devices cause I can't turn on usb debugging without the Nexus 7 booting up obviously.

Urgent Please Help!

P.S. I know I messed up on my part about the unlocking bit.

anon(8952473)

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
It happened to me on my Nexus 5- after I (stupidly) wiped the system partition through TWRP. What probably happened to you is, that the system didn't flash correctly. You should try flashing everything again, tell me how it goes ;)

anon(1017475)

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The above statements withstanding...I also noticed that after flashing the stock 5.0.1 image to my Nexus 7 (2013) that it took a bit of time (longer than I would expect...I THINK it was between 3-5 minutes) before it got past the Google boot screen. Yet all was well after the flash. YMMV.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG