Why is my tablet is not working

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Why is my tablet is not working after I factory reset it my setting and setup wizard show unfortunately message when I on it I don't complete the process of tablet please help me how i fix this at home
My tab is
Lenovo A3300_Hv

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
This appears to be a pretty complicated matter so you really do need to log into an account for this. In other words, a problem like this involves a lot more question and answer exchanges -- i.e. there is no hidden button for you to press that will magically fix everything.
Offhand, your tablet is a very dated, six-year old model running a no longer supported version of Android (Jelly Bean 4.2.2) and any apps on it will also be questionably out-of-date.
https://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_a7_30_a3300-6279.php
-- Regarding that message, what is its exact wording? Just referring to it but not actually stating what it is could involve any number of things that might be cause. Please don't be so vague. Is it an error message of some sort? Is it a request to log into something, and if so is it just a local matter (the laptop itself) or an online account of some sort?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress