Why is the VZW Nexus $250 more than the GSM version from Google?

jeffreynye

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
What's the deal?

And are there ANY recent, reliable, robust phones available from Verizon right now? The Razr Maxx is a Moto phone and probably will never be updated past ICS. The Droid Incredible 4G LTE (when it comes out) may suffer from the same memory issues in Sense 4.0 that the One series is suffering from (and which HTC says is a feature, not a bug). The Nexus is now hardware that's six months old.

What is out there for Verizon that (a) is worth the money now, (b) will be updated for any significant period of time, and (c) won't fall apart?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Motos are very well made phones. And no phone available now besides the nexus is going to be updated past ICS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
What's the deal?

And are there ANY recent, reliable, robust phones available from Verizon right now? The Razr Maxx is a Moto phone and probably will never be updated past ICS. The Droid Incredible 4G LTE (when it comes out) may suffer from the same memory issues in Sense 4.0 that the One series is suffering from (and which HTC says is a feature, not a bug). The Nexus is now hardware that's six months old.

What is out there for Verizon that (a) is worth the money now, (b) will be updated for any significant period of time, and (c) won't fall apart?

Are you trying to get the Verizon nexus off contract? If not then the Verizon nexus is $199 for a 2 year contract.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: jeffreynye

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why is the VZW Nexus $250 more than the GSM version from Goog

The Rezound is a great phone. I'm playing with the Galaxy Nexus currently but have been using the Rezound for the last 6 months.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais