why is there an extra lock screen that I have to swipe away before unlocking my phone?

Emilia_Gustafson

May 27, 2018
Visit site
Before I get the regular lock screen, it gives me one with an ad and 4 apps like messages, contacts, camera and "clear ram." I have to swipe away this screen for the actual one and it's very annoying and I'm scared that something bad has happened to my phone. This problem just occurred recently before I updated my phone to the most recent update.

(I have a samsung galaxy s8+)

Attachments

• 734.jpg
    734.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 34

Dellsimkin

Mar 9, 2018
Visit site
Download Malwarebytes free from the App Store run it see if it removes the problem if not go to home screen and return to original home screen launcher not a third party home screen launcher this should fix the problem also you can search for launcher apps that don't have the bulk where that you're speaking of but still offer the benefits I just researched state today and found most of them without add
setting not user pick launcher

Last edited:

Dellsimkin

Mar 9, 2018
Visit site
Download Malwarebytes free from the App Store run it see if it removes the problem if not go to home screen and return to original home screen launcher not a third party home screen launcher this should fix the problem also you can search for launcher apps that don't have the bulk where that you're speaking of but still offer the benefits I just researched state today and found most of them without add
setting not user pick launcher

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, we've been trying to help but without feedback from the person who originally posted the question, we can hardly know whether our suggestions are effective.
If you've tried them yourself, tell us what happened. We can't really proceed further otherwise.

Edit: Posted same moment as @hallux..

Jasimin Mowery

Feb 2, 2019
Visit site
Well, we've been trying to help but without feedback from the person who originally posted the question, we can hardly know whether our suggestions are effective.
If you've tried them yourself, tell us what happened. We can't really proceed further otherwise.

Edit: Posted same moment as @hallux..

It did not help my phone wit the same issues.. Says nothing was detected

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addity