Why is there no more grayscale for Galaxy S5 in 6.0?

A

AC Question

I recently updated my Galaxy S5 to 6.0 (Marshmallow), and I found that in power saving mode grayscale is no longer an option. I use this feature frequently and I haven't found an alternate way to turn on grayscale. Does anyone know how to do this?

Kourts

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I recently updated my Galaxy S5 to 6.0 (Marshmallow), and I found that in power saving mode grayscale is no longer an option. I use this feature frequently and I haven't found an alternate way to turn on grayscale. Does anyone know how to do this?

Nooooo! I immediately looked for the same feature because I LOVE grayscale and also can't find a similar option. It saved my battery a ton. I had it in grayscale all of the time and rarely switched it out to color.

Synical Fox

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site
We need to bump this thread. just updated yesterday to android 6.0.1. liked great at first then I found that grayscale has been removed. was so shocked. why does Samsung always remove feature that are useful and add bloatware?

GeeKraft HD

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Here's a solution! Go to "about device", find "build number", and tap it a bunch of times until the phone tells you you are a developer. Then, go back to settings, and above about device, you will see a new option called "developer options". Open it, and find "Simulate color space", and set it to "Monochrome".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minecraftchest2