Why isnt my SM-A750G not booting into download mode?

Yon Ko

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
I recently bought a phone from a guy online, and he got the phone from Rent A Center but never finished paying for the phone. Now the phone is locked by RAC and is pretty much a brick. I want to boot into download mode so I can try to flash a new firmware on the phone to see if that might fix the RAC lock, but the phone won't boot into download mode. It's a Samsung A7 2018 and I've tried all ways to get into download mode, but nothing seems to be working. If anyone has delt with a phone that's been locked by a company and successfully fixed the problem please let me know how you went about it thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I recently bought a phone from a guy online, and he got the phone from Rent A Center but never finished paying for the phone. Now the phone is locked by RAC and is pretty much a brick. I want to boot into download mode so I can try to flash a new firmware on the phone to see if that might fix the RAC lock, but the phone won't boot into download mode. It's a Samsung A7 2018 and I've tried all ways to get into download mode, but nothing seems to be working. If anyone has delt with a phone that's been locked by a company and successfully fixed the problem please let me know how you went about it thanks.
We cant bypass security on a phone that wasn't paid off , either you lost your money or need to contact the person.

Last edited: