Why isn't Ok, Google able to save notes?

Kristof_clg

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
"Ok, Google" not saving notes.

Hi, when i say "ok, google, take a note xxxx", it actually shows me it's saving the note to Google Keep, but when i open Keep, there is no new note.
Is there something i'm missing?

Thanks!

daihard2008

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: "Ok, Google" not saving notes.

Hi, when i say "ok, google, take a note xxxx", it actually shows me it's saving the note to Google Keep, but when i open Keep, there is no new note.
Is there something i'm missing?

I had to try a few times but was eventually able to save my voice memo to Google Keep. I had to say "OK Google, note to self <my text>" in order to save <my text> to Google Keep.

LezCronut

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

Aha so the first time it doesn't happen automatically, you need to choose from a list of apps, which app you want the note to be saved into.

Now, try it again, it must work automatically! If you chose Google Keep the first time, now the note will automatically be saved in Keep.
Try it

daihard2008

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site

Aha so the first time it doesn't happen automatically, you need to choose from a list of apps, which app you want the note to be saved into.

Now, try it again, it must work automatically! If you chose Google Keep the first time, now the note will automatically be saved in Keep.
Try it

This. I had to specify Google Keep on my first try. I was wondering if I had done it wrong. Thank you for the info!

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site

Try it

From where do you choose the apps?

Kristof_clg

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

I had to try a few times but was eventually able to save my voice memo to Google Keep. I had to say "OK Google, note to self <my text>" in order to save <my text> to Google Keep.

Well, the thing is it works well with One Note and Evernote, but not Google Keep! Go figure. Anyway, i ended up using evernote (which i've used before), so no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rigby