Why No Good Note Replacements

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Note 8 for about 3 yrs now. The battery isn't holding a charge very well, screen quality looks outdated and I'm ready for something new. To my surprise though there isn't a good offering from Samsung right now that also includes the S-Pen. The Tab A has a screen from a TI-86 and the Note 10.1 is a bit too large for my wants. Then you have these gorgeous little phones with the S-Pen but on their tiny screens it's not very practical.

What gives? I don't even see anything in the pipeline from Samsung in the 8-9" realm with a crisp screen and the S-Pen. Am I missing one they are working on?

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm really bummed they haven't updated the Note 8. If I could get one I would replace the iPad mini I usually carry around. I love the S-pen but don't necessarily want a 5.7 inch phone.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Note 8 for about 3 yrs now. The battery isn't holding a charge very well, screen quality looks outdated and I'm ready for something new. To my surprise though there isn't a good offering from Samsung right now that also includes the S-Pen. The Tab A has a screen from a TI-86 and the Note 10.1 is a bit too large for my wants. Then you have these gorgeous little phones with the S-Pen but on their tiny screens it's not very practical.

What gives? I don't even see anything in the pipeline from Samsung in the 8-9" realm with a crisp screen and the S-Pen. Am I missing one they are working on?
I heard on the news recently that Samsung will be releasing a new high end tablet with the Spen but only in Korea.
I am waiting for the CES in Las Vegas this February and see what is in store for the US!!!!

(CES = Consumer Electronics Show)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sH4D0Wm4N