?Why tell your significant other?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
When you can TELL US!! :D

Your wife/girlfriends/husband/boyfriends... they're always up in your business, aren't they?

"How was work?"

"How was school?"

"How'd you break your wrist?"

"Can you take tomorrow off?"

Well instead of telling them, tell us!
Imagine, no repercussions, no consequences, no stress.

Come here daily (or as often as you'd like) to keep us up to date on how your day was, how you expect the following days to be and how they actually turned out... kinda like a diary, but without the lock n key.

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I can't decide whether to look around nervously and not respond at all or to type up a 350 page novel.

TYPE IT UP!! :D

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have no secrets from my wife, she is a fairly new member of A/C and often wonders how I keep from saying more than I do to some people. I remind her that a) It's just a forum b) If I said 'that' I would probably get banned or at least a few days off. Along with a few other things that will stay between her and I.

The real question is what are you saying here that you couldn't say to your significant other....

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
In the politics forum, nothing. I often let him read the exchanges so he understands the context of my ranting off forum. :D

On the tech side, he doesn't really understand the geek talk, no one around me does, so I come here.

For the Daily stuff- I usually rant on FB, my friends and certain ;) family members understand me. Kinda not the same here. Yeah, I'd get banned. For sure.
Yep.
In a New York minute. :eek:

Sent via Note II

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Its not that I have had a bad sleep which is why I get angry when I'm woken in the morning. Its because I've been reading online till late.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692