Why won't my HTC Desire 510 charge or turn on?

A

AC Question

why wont my htc desire 510 charge or turn on???

so i woke up and my phone was fully charged and it was functioning as it normally does and i went downstairs for what? like 10 minutes? i come back upstairs and its not on??? so i was like okay maybe it just died (even though it was fully charged) and so i decided to plug it in to the charger but nothing happened it did not light up but i did notice that when i try to turn it on it makes a little static sound?? is it broken or is there a chance it could still work ( the phone is only 5 months old)

Shakir siddiqui

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
hello , i also have the same problem i have htc desire s510e but it is not turning on even also not charging, the battery has swollen a bit and when i took it to mobile center he said software problem .. i dont know what to do ..how to get my phone back in its original condition please help me !

Crystal Stewart1

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: why wont my htc desire 510 charge or turn on???

I just aquired a HTC 510 from my uncle and when i got the phone home it wasnt charging or turning on. I figured it was my luck.. then I took the battery out, cleaned both ports with my sweater sleeve, took out his sim card and the sd card, i put the battery back in without those cards in.. and to my surprise the battery came on the screen at 1%. I dont know it it was the phone gods working in my favor or if the phone had a full memory when the battery died and it messed something up. Needless to say maybe you could try it just to recover your info.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool