Why wont my rooted samsung note 2 work after I factory reset it?

A

AC Question

I recently rooted my Samsung note 2 phone and everything worked fine except for two things. Firstly when I tried to turn it on it for the first time it displayed the logo (Samsung note 2 ect) but then the logo distorted and floated up off the screen and at the bottom of the screen there were a few horizontal white and brown lines. It would then go sort of back to normal in terms of the height of the logo but it would be split in half and flipped with one half on one end of the screen and one half on the other. After this it would turn off and then restart by itself. Fortunately it finally turned on after doing this three times or so. However I then found out that superSU wasnt working and would give me the message "unfortunately Super SU has stopped working". But I was fine with that too. The real problem began when I factory reset my phone. Now it keeps doing that same distorting thing again and again. I can go into the OS downloads screen but I dont think USB debugging is on after a factory reset. Anything I can do about it? Please help.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
When you rooted your phone, did you put a custom recovery and/or ROM?

If so, which recovery and ROM?

Also, how did you factory reset? In the settings? Or through recovery?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo