WiFi transmitter always transmitting very low signal

smoke420

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
ok I know it sounds crazy but my phone is constantly transmitting a WiFi signal. when I eXit WiFi tether for root my phone still transmit s a very weak signal where the top speed is 11mbs I can connect to it although nothing will load packets are being transfered also I have picked up the signal on 5 laptops. also I changed the ssid in the tether app and after exiting there it was with the new ssid. also when I use hot spot widget two networks show up androidap and tether tether still in low transmission. I have completely uninstalled tether for root and its still there. I have a suspicion my terrible battery life is related to this. so. .... any ideas???

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

liamstanley

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
ok I know it sounds crazy but my phone is constantly transmitting a WiFi signal. when I eXit WiFi tether for root my phone still transmit s a very weak signal where the top speed is 11mbs I can connect to it although nothing will load packets are being transfered also I have picked up the signal on 5 laptops. also I changed the ssid in the tether app and after exiting there it was with the new ssid. also when I use hot spot widget two networks show up androidap and tether tether still in low transmission. I have completely uninstalled tether for root and its still there. I have a suspicion my terrible battery life is related to this. so. .... any ideas???

Some phone have this issue as does the Samsung intercept because of the fact that when you installed wifi tether it installed incorrect Wlan0 files, and they make the phone transmit a [NO-SIGNAL] Signal that doesnt send packets (like you said) i think you need to do a full system format (if you have a custom recovery and Rom) otherwise back-up your apps with TB and (which ever SW Version you have eg. ZVH, ZVD, ZV9) download the radio/Rom package that you want, and dont install wifi tether. Im pretty sure this is the solution, do you have a custom Rom or Recovery? :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulinus Ahaflex