Will a cricket s10 that is unlocked with the code, work for metro by t-mobile?

beckytigeress

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
The manager at metro by t-mobile said that my phone won't work on metro by t-mobile service because they're an mmo? My phones a cricket s10 galaxy cricket was at&t signal. I need all my services to work either way if I went that route. Currently have the nord as a backup sure through them. My phone is also unlocked as cricket gave the unlock code. If it's unable what's the best deal, besides cricket to keep my s10 up and running?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm always concerned about the potential for throttling on MVNOs -- aren't they usually deprioritized on the main carrier network if traffic is high?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
@beckytigeress:
Since the S10 has all the 2G, 3G and 4G bands that TMobile uses, and since Metro just sells time - if you're on Metro you're using TMobile's towers (That what MVNO means - they're a mobile virtual network operator - virtual - they don't actually have a network [mvno, not mmo - if he said mmo, he needs to get reprogrammed]) ... anyway, the phone should work on Metro - just put a Metro SIM in it and turn it on. That's all you should have to do.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The manager at metro by t-mobile said that my phone won't work on metro by t-mobile service because they're an mmo? My phones a cricket s10 galaxy cricket was at&t signal. I need all my services to work either way if I went that route. Currently have the nord as a backup sure through them. My phone is also unlocked as cricket gave the unlock code. If it's unable what's the best deal, besides cricket to keep my s10 up and running?
It should work fine if it's unlocked.

beckytigeress

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Right they keep saying no it won't no it won't and the way it works is the sim is programmed to another device they all keep saying no it won't no it won't. I put in the unlock code. The lady claims my services won't work properly doesn't work etc nor does boost phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance