Will be new to Android soon--Opinons Please

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi all.

I'm Cat Eyez Honey :D I'm a Sprint user (11 years strong) and I will be able to upgrade on Oct.1st!

I'm already phone stalking the LG Optimus S and the Kyocera Echo. This will be my first Android phone, and I would be coming from a Spring Palm Pixi.

I've been on youtube and all the review sites. I'm leaning toward the Optimus S, but the dual screens on the Kyocera are very intriguing. My new phone will have to last me two years as the yearly upgrades will go bye bye next month.

I would appreciate opinions on both phones and I apologize if this form is not used for discussion on choosing a new phone.

Can you help a newbie out? I'm excited to become apart of this community----I need Oct.1st to hurry up so I can order my phone:p

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC... I would go to Sprint and play with both phones to see which one you like better... If i had to choose, i would go with the Optimis S

Enjoy the forums!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello there... Welcome onboard the forum. (Android Central)
It's always nice to see new & exciting members. Cyber warrior & I are in agreement with the Optimus. Nonetheless the last decision solely belongs to you.

Best of luck.

Enjoy. :p