Will it always be 47 degrees on my lockscreen?

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Since is JB update I have set it up so that the weather is displayed on the lockscreen. The temperature has displayed 47 degrees since the day I updated. Does anyone know if there is a setting somewhere that will update the weather periodically?

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Since is JB update I have set it up so that the weather is displayed on the lockscreen. The temperature has displayed 47 degrees since the day I updated. Does anyone know if there is a setting somewhere that will update the weather periodically?

I've noticed the same thing...and wondered the same as well.

I have found that if you remove the weather from the lock screen, lock the phone, unlock it and then add the weather back to the lock screen it will update...however it usually doesn't take long for mine to stop updating after doing that.

Jay Evans

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I noticed the same behavior. I think the lockscreen screen is linked to the TW weather widget. I don't use it so the lockscreen screen widget is never refreshed. Doing a test now.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
From a Home screen: Menu -> System settings -> Lock screen -> Lock screen options -> Weather (be sure to select the text area, not the toggle) -> Auto refresh
Mine is set to one hour and it works as expected.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kulog1