will tab 4.7 get lollipop update?

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
More than likely it can run it because of its specs, but it might take a while like it did with the tab 3. I didn't get KitKat till August this year so expect the tab 4 to get it around August 2015!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Host Dolphins

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it is supposed to come by April 2015.

SOURCE: latinospost DOT com/articles/40114/20141031/android-l-5-0-lollipop-release-date-download-list-samsung DOT htm

However I hope to find a ROM to get it now.

frederickp

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully this comes out soon my TAB 7 drops the wifi connection constantly And I have checked several other fixes/ solutions on other threads and forums and they said it is a common problem with this device and hopefully lollipop update fixes it .... I hope they release it asap!

Jim Smith14

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
The Samsung Tab 4 family upgrade to Android 5.0.2. is in development as of 5/4/2015 according to samsung.youmobile.org. There is no timetable when this upgrade will be available.

TheFunkyChicken

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Also just got a Tab 4, love it so far. iFortWorth, you can flash your Tab 4 to a barebones system that makes the Tab 4 lightning fast. However I'm waiting for the Lollipop update also. Mine is Rooted so I won't get the OTA update so if anyone gets a Rom please post it... sharing is caring!

😆😆😆

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Also just got a Tab 4, love it so far. iFortWorth, you can flash your Tab 4 to a barebones system that makes the Tab 4 lightning fast. However I'm waiting for the Lollipop update also. Mine is Rooted so I won't get the OTA update so if anyone gets a Rom please post it... sharing is caring!

??????????????????

Thanks FunkyChicken. By chance you have a link to instruction site to flash one's Tab Rom? I've jailbroken iPhones for years, but hadn't really gotten brave enough to mess with the androids yet.

Gryphon SK

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
On samsung(dot)youmobile(dot)org, it says the 10 are 8 and ready... still waiting for 7, should be any day now.

(I can't post links yet, or I'd give you the direct link.)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO