Will this slow down the roll out of theVM EVO V 4g??

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The Evo 4g LTE is held up in customs, what does, and does not get caught up by them is always a guess, however, it is a new phone, rather than an older one just relabeled. There is no reason to expect there to be a problem.

Edit: stupid auto correct!

Last edited:

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
The Ego 4g lte is held up in customs, what does assume what doesn't hey caught up by them is always a guess, however, it is a new phone, rather than an older one just relabeled. There is no reason to expect there to bea problem.

As I agree with you in the not wanting to scare the kids way but I don't know how independent VM is of the Sprint glitch in customs.. This is a payola problem as that's the Chicago way is where I lay my money on the glitch..

With a new name and carrier and the recent history we have seen,, as badly as these clowns are strapped for cash and seizing every dollar it won't surprise me if it's true.. If I disappear you'll know I was right.. ;) Red tape sets me off every time.. I am just thinking about it not living it and been pretty quiet lately so I wondered how nasty it could get as these guys hate corporate anything they don't control..

May not be it at all but that's just weird what happened given all the other "F"ed up handsets that got over the boarder fine??.. Or does it not have Big Brother installed huh??? I hope you are right and it's all just a misunderstanding.. Hummm someone knocking at the door.. Wonder who that is?? Update "F" Apple!!

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 5 things out of China a few months ago, all within a one week span, despite different sellers, seller locations and such, they all hit two docks in So. California within 24 hours of each other.

One package arrived in 7 days total.
Two items took 2 weeks.
One Item took close to 4 weeks.
One item took close to 6 weeks.

Two weeks after ordering those, I ordered another item, different seller, and it too arrived in less than 2 weeks, passing two of the other items in transit.

You just never know.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 5 things out of China a few months ago, all within a one week span, despite different sellers, seller locations and such, they all hit two docks in So. California within 24 hours of each other.

One package arrived in 7 days total.
Two items took 2 weeks.
One Item took close to 4 weeks.
One item took close to 6 weeks.

Two weeks after ordering those, I ordered another item, different seller, and it too arrived in less than 2 weeks, passing two of the other items in transit.

You just never know.

I ordered my Bluetooth headset off of eBay and it shipped from Korea and i received it in 4 days. yup i said 4 days. hahahaha i ordered an otter box for my phone on the same day it shipped from California and it took 9 days lol go figure that one out.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Oh I have lived that too yes and agreed.. Time will tell us what up with this but it's fun to speculate while stuck in the nvr gettin out of this school time bubbble I'm in here omg??

Saw the Elite got sold out on pre orders so SRB has a smile on his face.. VM is getting it's hits<<<(plz move last letter to the front ty) together and that's a good thing for us that use it.. Just hoping a earlier release will happen with the perks the Elite is getting.. I have my pitchfork and torch standing by ready for anyone who blocks it hehe..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1