This speaker is totally portable and connects easily to your phone or computer, delivering big sound in a small package. Charge it up with the provided USB cable (it's a mini, not a micro) and then take it with you wherever you go. You can use it in the car for hands-free calling while paired with your phone or pair with your computer for Skype or iChat calls. The ClarityHD has a built-in mic with advanced noise-canceling technology so you can use it for conference calls without having to lug a big heavy microphone around. The small size and light weight make it easy to take with you in a briefcase or in the glove box of your car, so you can always have it nearby.
I am really impressed with the compact style of the ClarityHD and the big sound that comes out of it. I also really appreciated how easy it was to pair with my devices. If you're interested in entering to win a free Monster ClarityHD Precision Micro Bluetooth speaker in time for Valentine's Day, leave your comment below telling us your favorite love song! Sorry folks, this contest is open to US Android Central members only and ends Sunday at midnight. Compatibility and general specifications for the Monster ClarityHD Precision Micro Bluetooth speaker can be found below, along with a few more pictures.
- Wireless: Devices with Bluetooth 2.0 or above
- Wired: Devices with a standard 3.5 mm headphone port. Connects to any device with a headphone port via 3.5 mm minijack cable (not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries power up to 5 hours of play time at full volume on a single charge.
- Bluetooth v2.0 includes profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) for wireless music streaming
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for wireless audio and video playback control
- Hands-free Audio (HFP) and Headset Profiles (HSP) for hands-free calling
- Range up to 33 FT (10 M)