Win a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge from Android Central! [International Contest!]

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Heeeeeeey everybody!

You might have noticed our S7 / S7 edge giveaway go up the other day, but I wanted to speak to you right here in our forums. If you want to win one (who wouldn't?), keep reading!

How to Enter: Scroll down to reveal the widget at the bottom of this page. You'll see all the ways you can enter (there's 7 of them). The giveaway is on now through April 6th, and winners will be announced on the blog shortly after.

The Prize: One lucky Android Central member will take home their choice of Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge. How awesome is that!?

Enter Now: Hit up the widget below and start submitting your entries. Good luck!

<a class="e-widget generic-loader no-button" href="https://gleam.io/yssYK/win-the-new-samsung-galaxy-s7-or-s7-edge-from-android-central-" rel="nofollow">Win the new Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge from Android Central! </a>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://js.gleam.io/e.js" async="true"></script>
Please note: Service is not included with the phone. Also, in the event that the winner resides outside of the United States, the prize maybe be subject to duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the winner.

dlashworthjr

Banned
Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm new to Android, left one of the big four carriers, for a smaller MNVO one, where I have to buy my phone out right. I own a Moto G (2014), it's a great phone, but I'd like a more premium phone, like my iPhone 6+. I'm also a firm believer in payments like Apple pay and would love to try Android Pay. Here's a shot at winning. I'd like the edge, those curved edges is something new to me.

jedelney01

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Had iPhones since 2008. This is the first time I am seriously considering a change. I am impressed with everything I have seen or heard about the new Samsung Galaxy 7/7Edge. I won't hold my breath but hey, someone has to win, so why not me?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
My S7 edge was DOA and couldn't get a replacement since they're having trouble filling pre-orders.

I'm dying here using only my S7, I can use the edge for sure. :)

crachor

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I would pick the S7; the edge doesn't seem to have the right "innovative" features for it to be enough of a draw. Plus, the S7 would be a huge upgrade from my G4.