Wireless charger pad for phone OR Samsung watch

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
No, I'm not talking about the wireless charger duo. I'm referring to this:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...-2018--black-ep-p3100tbegus%2F&token=SVcQ5sfG

Basically, it's just the flat part of the duo. It can fast charge any Samsung phone (Note 5 and above), but the cool thing is it'll also charge your Gear S3 or Galaxy Watch. I got one the other day for 15,000 Samsung Rewards points, and I've got to say I love it. It's quite small. So basically I bring just the one charger to work with me, and I can charge either my phone or my Galaxy Watch. Since I wear my watch to bed every night, I find this especially useful since I now no longer have to carry around a micro USB cable and the charging cradle.

It's $60 on Samsung.com, but I'm sure you can find it for cheaper on Amazon. I personally recommend this over the Duo.

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
This statement "Charge your phone on your Samsung smartwatch**" in the description is confusing.

Do you lay the watch on the charging pad and then set your phone on top?

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
This statement "Charge your phone on your Samsung smartwatch**" in the description is confusing.

Do you lay the watch on the charging pad and then set your phone on top?

Haha, I actually tweeted at Samsung about that, but got no response. Guessing it's a typo and should say OR. Samsung has never been known for their software developers. Guess the web developers are the same.

No, you can't charge your phone on top of the watch. Or if you can I haven't tried it. And for what it's worth, the box does not advertise this alleged feature. But it's capable of charging either device. Just one at a time.