Wireless Home Phone devices?

anon(166548)

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a wireless home phone device (I don't need internet) that I can put an existing active AT&T LTE SIM in and hopefully continue to use that line on my Mobile Share Value plan. The one device that AT&T sells is out of stock (and might require its own separate plan?). Any suggestions for alternatives?

I basically need to feed that cell line via the house phone wiring to a cordless phone base, to make it easier to deal with calls on that line (the calls are often are for both of us, and doing a 3-way call each time is a bit of a hassle).

Thanks.

(apologies if this is a repeat, when I posted last night all I got was an empty page after clicking "submit new thread", not sure if it was because I had a URL in my post, or perhaps the new DDoS checking screwed something up)

anon(166548)

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes, in fact that's what I aim to do, but the cordless base I have doesn't support Link2Cell (not sure if that's a Panasonic name or a generic name).

Instead of investing in a total replacement for the cordless base & handsets (and then having to deal with keeping a cell phone charged, positioned just right for optimum signal, and connected over Bluetooth to the cordless base) I was hoping to find a Wireless Home Phone device, which would just use an RJ11 cable to plug in to the cordless base (or to the house wiring).

I know they existed a few years ago, but I am not sure if they still exist (and are supported).

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid