wrench icon on Samsung Galaxy S5

A

AC Question

Just noticed there's a wrench icon on my Galaxy S5 how do I get rid of this?

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Suggestion and I've searched Google icons myself and did not see anything close to a "wrench" icon.. However you do a quick search using Google Images. Key words "android tool tray icons" This will display all known images on the web which have anything to do with your tool tray icons.. Locate the icon and post the reference image here or link if possible.

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
You know I don't understand that if one gets any sort of icon in their tool tray at the top of their phone simply swipe downward opening the tool tray and see what the notification says..

GuitsBoy

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
The recent wrench icon in the status bar is definitely in regards to updated google privacy settings.

Are you running a custom ROM? I am using TMS5, and had "Ongoing Notifications" hidden, which suppressed the ability to see what it was when swiping down. Once I turned the setting off, I could swipe down and accept the google policy notification. It drove me nuts for two weeks though...

Anyway, check if you have some custom setting suppressing or hiding status notifications.