Yahoo email/login problems

TMG

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
I have a droid 1 and am running the latest stock 2.2. Over the last week I have not been able to consistently get email from my Yahoo account. I have it set up using both the stock email program and K-9. When I use the stock email program I am not getting any notifications of new mail so I hit the refresh key and get a "username or password invalid." I have rekeyed the password at least 20 times but it still wont login (no problem logging in from the computer). I deleted the account and tried to set it up again and have the same problem every time. When I use K-9 I just get no new emails no matter what I do.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this incredibly frustrating issue or have you run into this problem before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't use Yahoo mail but my wife does. She has intermittently run into this issue since day 1 (back in 12/09) with Yahoo mail and the stock email app. The Yahoo mail app works but seems sluggish IMO. The web interface seems reliable.

upsjopop

May 4, 2010
Visit site
WiFi and Yahoo mail

I think the problem is that Yahoo mail does not work when you are on wifi. You need to be on 3g. Not sure why.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choll