yahoo messenger mess up

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have yahoo messenger 1.4 and when I messsage my friend its fine. but when she messages me.. all the message she sends me double and previous messages she sent repeats and it gets send to me again so i end up with like 24 messages. I feel like its a glitch either the phone or yahoo messenger itself because when I use it on the PC or mac its perfectly fine. Is there a way to fix this? or has anybody had this same problem?

Diabl0

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it's Yahoo in general. My yahoo mail app freaked out so bad last night had to force close it and then remove my account. It was sending me messages that I have received up to a year ago. The notifications were going nuts. It carried into today no matter what I do. I'm hoping it's just a Yahoo glitch.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
ok i thought it was the only one having problems. I use yahoo to talk to people over seas and its important soo i hope they fix this

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't use yahoo messenger but I do have a yahoo email account. It was acting weird and I had to delete it and add it again. Now it is fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mar77vin