• Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues please let us know in this thread!

Yahoo Messenger Not Working On Galaxy S5?

A

AC Question

Hi there

I just recently purchased my Samsung Galaxy S5 from Sprint and I love everything about it, except it can't chat on Instant Messenger with my family :( I've tried Yahoo, Trillian & ICQ and I can chat for a few minutes but then I no longer see responses from the other person, even though I'm seeing them as being online. I've un-installed & re-installed the apps and I'm not sure what else I can do!

Can anyone offer any suggestions/tips/advice? Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Hi there

I just recently purchased my Samsung Galaxy S5 from Sprint and I love everything about it, except it can't chat on Instant Messenger with my family :( I've tried Yahoo, Trillian & ICQ and I can chat for a few minutes but then I no longer see responses from the other person, even though I'm seeing them as being online. I've un-installed & re-installed the apps and I'm not sure what else I can do!

Can anyone offer any suggestions/tips/advice? Thanks!

What about Hangouts? Do you have family using that service? That'll be the best alternative if you are able to get them to switch services.