Yet another BlackBerry user migrating after 7 years...

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Howdy everyone, from Texas (obviously from the username?) :)

I've been a loyal and happy BlackBerry user for over 7 years now. Going back through the list, I've had the 7290, 8700, 8800, 8900, 8300, and currently the 9800 (2nd one.) Like many, I've grown tired of watching RIM continue to shoot themselves in the foot, and more and more developers quit developing BlackBerry versions.

So, last week I preordered a Samsung Galaxy S3 and am anxiously waiting its arrival. After doing that, I headed over here to take a look around from my old home at crackberry.com.

So, I'm soon to be an Android guy, looking forward to the discovery & learning process. I admit the only thing that worries me a little is adapting, for the first time ever in my smartphone life, to no real physical keyboard. Will be an interesting transition, I imagine.

Hope everyone anxiously waiting for their new S3's to ship are happy by the end of the week!

-DF-

A

AshleyDB

Hello

I am also new here and the S3 is what I am looking at getting. I didnt pre order it since I want to actually see what it it looks like in the store but I am so ready for a new experience :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeycee2017