You CAN go home again! (And why doesn't the Z-line have a forum link from main drop down menu?)

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I admit it - I strayed from the Z Force. I tried the Note 7 (oops), the iPhone 7+ (yawn) and both Google Pixel models (bluetooth isn't a new concept, correct?) - but now I'm back with my one true love. I'm sure I'll have an illicit affair with the next Samsung Galaxy or iPhone in the future, but it's all Z Force, all the time for now.

And what the heck Android Central? Not only does the Moto X line have a forum drop down menu on the Android Central homepage, but so does everyone's favorite firestarter, the recalled Note 7. Where's the love for the Moto Z's? :D

Glad to be back.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I planned on getting and keeping the Moto Z Force Droid until the S8 came out.

However my Moto Z Force Droid is so good, I see me skipping the S8 and keeping the Moto

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey Bud, sometimes you have to check out what appears to be greener grass, which only helps us see what a great phone the Z really is! The transformations through use of the mods are genius, the smoothness and speed is top notch, and I'm fine that the Samsung Press Boys overlook this sadly underrated gem. Humm, I just received another security update today, and my Z cool to the touch, Lol!
No need for a fire extinguisher next to the bed...

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I will say this though - I wish the Pixel Launcher was available for the Z series. And not just an icon pack on top of Nova, or something along those lines. The actual launcher itself. That is one part of the Pixel experience that I miss. I just looks much better.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I will say this though - I wish the Pixel Launcher was available for the Z series. And not just an icon pack on top of Nova, or something along those lines. The actual launcher itself. That is one part of the Pixel experience that I miss. I just looks much better.

I had the pixel launcher installed for a while, pretty sure there's an easily installed APK out there for it. No Assistant, of course, but the rest of the launcher is there & works AFAIK.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds