You just won 300 million in the lottery after taxes, etc....

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Pay off all of our bills and the house.

Same for both kids.

Trust funds for the grand kids.

Buy a house in the south of France and use at as a home base for exploring Europe on a long road trip.

Make a donation to St Jude's Children's Hospital.

Sent via Note II

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
First off I would go ahead and retire now instead of 12 year from now like I have planned. But I would pick up extra hours and responsibilities at the homeless shelter.

New cars for family members, and other things as needed.

MissyHaney

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Get my pilots license.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

That's crazy.... That's like buying a Rolls-Royce and driving it yourself....

I would just call Gulfstream and order my own jet.(customized to my liking) Oh.. and hire a couple of qualified pilots.

Also, buy a house in John Travolta's neighborhood where the driveways are connected to runways long enough for jets.

Scratch all that... I'll just move to Hawaii and buy a nice house by the beach with at least 11 guest bedrooms for my family and friends.

- - - Updated - - -

300 million and that's what you come up with, a couple of prostitutes?

you can do that legally for under USD$300 in Vegas or Europe. :)

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Pay off my family and *true* friend's bills.

Secure their future, $20 each to my close family, $5 each to the rest. I should still have $150 for...

Order my 2014 Nissan GT-R May-September and 2014 Audi RS5 October-April. Not interested in Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc.

Can I buy a Condominium & Season's Pass in Pittsburgh? Steelers FTW!!!

Last and certainly not least...

Buy every Super Phone, Tablet and Apple I want! :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'm greedy, I'm not giving friends sh!t. I would certainly take care of my immediate family and a few aunts and uncles. ...been eyeing a Porsche Cayman (for this month) and house with a 5 car garage. My kids would never have to work...ever.

Not rooted, Stock rom, just Awesome (NSA)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
First of all I would lie about the total I won - no one wants people to hang around just because you have money.

Secondly I would give a bit to my oldest brother and sister / pay off their home. A trust for my 21 year old brother as his the most likely to blow money (he was/is considering buying a 70k car before buying a house).

Thirdly buy my own investment properties/an apartment nearby uni or home to live in. A cheap new car e.g VW polo or Toyota corolla. I would buy the following investments - gov bonds (safe investment), shares in a range of companies, direct deposit accounts & small companies. I would donate a few rowing boats to my former school where I coach / a small one for myself to train in / one for a few mates whose in Jr worlds.

Fourthly I would continue to finish off degree, by than I would be nearly 22. Try and find a normal job! As I've spoken to many who have retired early and they said golf cannot be played 7 days a week it eventually gets boring. They mainly coach / do a part time jobs though. Also in case some how if money fell through I wouldn't be left unskilled.

Here is the big spender. I would eventually get married or least buy a ring as girls have to say yes. presuming she's not from the internet and eventually children. I would prefer to be engaged at about 25 - presuming I had money and a home so I wouldn't change that. I would as cap the wife's ability to spend... I know money caused problems but if it was my current girlfriend every store would be empty as she can't grasp the concept of saving.

I know there isn't many charity in here. I figured actions speak better than a dollar particularly when you choose a bad charity. Also I would like to set up a revenue steam before to allow future constant donations. One of my big things I would donate yo would be Prosh. I would like to live a well off normal life using more of the savings as I age, thus looking like it's from working and being semi normal because some times money changes people and doesn't always last.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wale