Your G5 Experience

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
So LG G6 will be unveiled soon. And since shortly after the launch of the G5, the device has had some harsh criticism over its modular features and build quality.

I upgraded from the Note 4 because I wanted something smaller and my warranty was running out. The G5 has been very solid as far as software and I just haven't found any reasons to replace it. It's been by far the most reliable Android device I've had yet.

How's yours been treating you?
How's your experience been so far?

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Mine has been great, one issue so far. Messages app often was crashing on me but it may have been my fault. I text a lot and many picture messages with a few friends. I didnt delete them from october to a week ago. Once it did do it it hasnt crashed..

I have an unlocked version and they been slow with updates to it than carrier lock models.

Greedog

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I still really love this phone. I'm glad I chose it. I'm really liking the changes Nougat has brought. I was really hoping the update was going to fix the spotty GPS. It's still OK but definitely wonky at times.

But every year the new stuff comes out and we want that as well.

I just wish I could get my hands on the DAC module though. Also, if I had the money I would surely buy either the G6 or the V20.