Zagg screen protector

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a zagg screen protector for my boost mobile lg marquee and installed it the first time after reading the directions a few times through, but when i finally got it on it had little black dots on the back side of the screen protector, pulled it off and tried to remove the dots and got 99% off and put back on for the second time and it was kind of blurry, so i removed it and tried again with some better results on the 3rd try but it still looks kind of funny but the instructions say to give it 12-24 to remove "micro-bumps". I have had a zagg screen protector before on a htc phone and it looked like there wasn't anything on it until i had to take it in for a screen issue and the guy peeled it off and told me to send it back for a new one, has anyone else had any luck with these, this is my first time putting one on a phone, any tips would help if i have to get another one. Thanks all

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
That is one awesome video, im going to give mine a few days to see how it turns out if it still looks blury and dosent looks 100%right ill get a replacement but this guy know his stuff, wish i could pay him to put mine own, i love zagg products there great wish they sold them in 12"x12" sheets. Thanks for the video link and thanks Tony awesome video!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796