best battery charger

tmijares95

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
So I called Verizon regarding my horrible battery .and they sended me a new battery
So now I have the stock battery and the one Verizon gave me
So I need a battery charger that really works
Which is the best battery charger for the thunderbolt ?

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Probably the 2-part Seidio charger. It's a little pricey at $25, but when you get your next phone you only need to buy the phone-specific part for $15. The $5 chargers on eBay are more compact (and cheaper obviously) but they don't always work and the one that I have now says the battery is charged but if I move the battery over to my Seidio charger, it will still charge or another 45-55 minutes.

PS: Good move on getting an extra battery from Verizon.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the option of charging with usb cable with this.charger? If so is cable included?

Why would I want to take my battery out of the phone to charge it. I have 2 but only use the extended battery.

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the option of charging with usb cable with this.charger? If so is cable included?

Why would I want to take my battery out of the phone to charge it. I have 2 but only use the extended battery.
Yes. No. If one of your batteries is depleted and you still want to use your phone, that's when you take the depleted battery out. When I'm traveling or at an all-day conference for a few days, that's when I'm happy to have three batteries, including an extended battery.

Thanks, Robrecht

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The Verizon website is selling an external charger for TBolt batteries for five bucks. You need to supply your own wall charger, but I've got a couple of those around.

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: swieder

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

So your phone is NEVER tethered to a charger and is always mobile! I have three batteries (2 standard and 1 extended) and the Seidio Multifunction Battery Charger. With this setup, I always have two fully charged batteries at the ready and when needed just swap em out and go. :)

swieder

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
The Verizon website is selling an external charger for TBolt batteries for five bucks. You need to supply your own wall charger, but I've got a couple of those around.

Sent using Tapatalk

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the tip. $5.00 with free shipping. Nice deal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie