Innocell 3500mAh Super Extended Life Battery

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Anyone got this one from Seidio? Looks good. I don't care about the size. I have the extended 2750 from HTC but could always use more off charger life. Give your opinions if you have this battery. Thanks for the help.

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I cannot speak to the 3500, but the HTC 2750 lasts far longer than the 3200. If you can find it cheaper than the HTC then I would say try it... otherwise save your money.

ksheth2130

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I cannot speak to the 3500, but the HTC 2750 lasts far longer than the 3200. If you can find it cheaper than the HTC then I would say try it... otherwise save your money.

I was thinking of buying a Seidio Battery as well, can anyone else also verify that the HTC battery lasts longer than the higher capacity Seidio?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Shryne

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the thicker batteries, but I recently got Seidio's "thin" 1750 mAh battery for the thunderbolt, and it is almost doubling my old stock battery (I'd say it lasts about 80% longer).

Dunno about their thick batteries, but I'm impressed with their thin models.

Reactions: BucketPhone

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Seems weird that a 2750 would last longer then the 3500,but who knows.

Two different companies one may overating and/or the other underating theirs. I was speaking to the 3200 not the 3500. The 3500 might last as long as the 2750, but costing 50%..... I wasted money on the 3200.

BucketPhone

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the thicker batteries, but I recently got Seidio's "thin" 1750 mAh battery for the thunderbolt, and it is almost doubling my old stock battery (I'd say it lasts about 80% longer).

Hum, I was wondering about the that one. Not sure I'd like that BIG hump and there's not a good selection of cases either. I usually get a full day of use from the stock battery, I turn off eveything including mobile networking. I turn it on when I'm at lunch or on a break and wifi at home :D
Mark

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I've pretty much tested it to where I can give my review. Save your money is what I say. Slighty better at best. Hope this helps.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

That's impossible and not true. Besides, I could of sworn tests proved that this battery runs below even the stock battery. But if you believe it, go for it. But double? No way, your usage must have changed.

Shryne

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Below even the Stock battery? We must be looking at different batteries.

Even running Netflix from full to dead, the 1750 battery will last at least an hour and a half longer than the stock battery.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Below even the Stock battery? We must be looking at different batteries.

Even running Netflix from full to dead, the 1750 battery will last at least an hour and a half longer than the stock battery.

I wish I could find the article, but it had tests run on the true MaH of each battery. The 1750 battery by Seidio was only slightly better at best and it may have been worse. I remember an extended battery of some sort by Seidio only being 1300 MaH.

But even if your battery was better than stock, 350 MaH isn't a lot. And it's certainly not anywhere near 80% higher in life. Mainly because it's a fact that the battery doesn't run at 1750 MaH. My extended battery (2750, HTC) nearly doubles the capacity. No way a 1750 (as I said, not really) is near 80%.

Please do not think this is a flame post at you as it's not. Just pointing out the facts based on what appears to be extensive testing of each battery from Seidio to OEM to other makers.

swieder

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the HTC Extended battery with the Seido Surface extended case. I read that the 3500 mAh Seidio battery will also fit this case which seems nice.

I am happy with the 2750 battery for now. In 9-12 months when its time for a new battery I may switch to the 3500. By then the prices will be more reasonable.

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could find the article, but it had tests run on the true MaH of each battery. The 1750 battery by Seidio was only slightly better at best and it may have been worse. I remember an extended battery of some sort by Seidio only being 1300 MaH.

But even if your battery was better than stock, 350 MaH isn't a lot. And it's certainly not anywhere near 80% higher in life. Mainly because it's a fact that the battery doesn't run at 1750 MaH. My extended battery (2750, HTC) nearly doubles the capacity. No way a 1750 (as I said, not really) is near 80%.

Please do not think this is a flame post at you as it's not. Just pointing out the facts based on what appears to be extensive testing of each battery from Seidio to OEM to other makers.

I believe this is what you were looking for.

Hotdogwillie

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I have tried a good number of batteries in the last 15 months on my thunderbolt, the Seidio 3500 is absolutely the best battery I have had in my phone to date....it's incredible

rexxman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the Seidio 3200 battery, extended cover and Active case with kickstand. Best $70 investment for my TBolt. The kickstand is awesome as it will hold the TBolt in landscape with usb port on top or bottom and portrait. Better then the phone kickstand! Also, radio signal held steady AND wifi actually improved. I like the way the phone feels in my hand . The protection this case provides is awesome. The battery provides twice the run time. Highly recommended.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac