I found this case for $4.95 with free shipping and handling, shipped through Amazon. Video review looks good and I have heard of the brand.

Looks very similar to that two part case that Verizon sells, can't find it on website. Has a silicone rubber piece that goes on phone and then that goes into the hard shell piece.

Acase Superleggera Pro Case for HTC Thunderbolt, more for $5 + free shipping

08-30-2011 03:57 PM

Looks very similar to that two part case that Verizon sells, can't find it on website. Has a silicone rubber piece that goes on phone and then that goes into the hard shell piece.
    Incipio makes one.. I had the Verizon case but this one is 10x better.. just received it a few days ago.. its obviously cheaper on ebay or Amazon. I like the white & grey.
    http://www.myincipio.com/HTC-Thunder...icone-Core.asp
    08-31-2011 11:34 AM
    Yeah, I mean obviously its a gamble if it does come from otterbox or something, but I figure for $4.95, its worth trying.

The video the guy posted shows him like throwing the thing around. Looks pretty solid.
    08-31-2011 02:03 PM
    Yeah, I mean obviously its a gamble if it does come from otterbox or something, but I figure for $4.95, its worth trying.

The video the guy posted shows him like throwing the thing around. Looks pretty solid.
    + $4.50 for shipping? DAMN. It's almost 10 bucks for a case.

And it's not much of a deal then...................................maybe?
    08-31-2011 03:25 PM
    08-31-2011 05:51 PM
    No, it isn't 4.50 for shipping. There is a free shipping code to use. Mine came to 4.50 total. Case came today and I can say that it's very nice quality.
    08-31-2011 09:46 PM
    Mind posting some pics?
    09-01-2011 07:58 AM
    I can definitely post some when I get home later. As of right now, all I'd be able to use would be my laptop webcam.

The case itself is very nice and has a solid feel. I was using a TPU silicone case from eBay, which I liked, but left something to be desired in terms of coverage. This thing covers almost everything you'd want. I think it does a great job perfectly outlining the screen, has a lip that covers the area between the earpiece/front cam and screen and the hard shell makes for a nice feel in hand. My original concern was that it would add bulk, but it doesn't seem to and if it does, its worth it.

BTW... there are 2 videos from that guy that I posted the Youtube video of. He sort of reviews it twice.
    09-01-2011 08:05 AM
    Ya, I like this case. I'm partial to the shell/holster but this is the next best thing.

I also have an otterbox and honestly, this case seems like it provides adequate protection.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    09-01-2011 09:43 AM
    No, it isn't 4.50 for shipping. There is a free shipping code to use. Mine came to 4.50 total. Case came today and I can say that it's very nice quality.

Care to share that free shipping code? I tried used the one from the original link, but that one was already expired.
    09-01-2011 11:16 AM
    Care to share that free shipping code? I tried used the one from the original link, but that one was already expired.
    Oh, I was referring to the one in the original link on Dealnews. It must have been a limited time code.
    09-01-2011 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD