extended batterry for 20$

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I would have jumped on this deal a few weeks ago. Now that I finally quit being scared and rooted my device and found a good rom my battery lasts until I go to bed at night with heavy use. I no longer have a need, plus I don't want to make the phone any thicker than I have to.

Rav3nCroft

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't mind the added thickness... since I no longer have to worry about charging.

If you can share the link, others may be interested in purchasing one for that price.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had the extended battery since day one.......totally worth it. On light use I can go 2-3 days without charging. Easily make it all day with pretty heavy usage.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I bought the iGO battery "recharger". It took my phone (stock battery from about 15% to 75% in about an hour. I think it could have taken it to 100%, but I was using the phone during the recharge time. I also like the iGO because it comes with 2 adapters...one with the mini USB and one for the iPhone/iTouch/iPad.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just when back on the site and it's sold out

Then get thee to yonder Verizon store by the 18th.

I am on my first day on an extended battery, no bump charging, and I am down to 74%, with intermittent use all day. Been off charge since 5:00 am. Stock, not rooted. Battery detail says it's mostly the display.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm in ny where 4g is on and my extended battery dies pretty fast prob by 4pm starting at arond 7 am my battery dies. any solutions? or get another battery?

poodlebone

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Thunderbolt this week (ordered online) and they threw in the extended battery for free. I don't remember seeing anything about it on the web site when I placed the order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7