Best Case for me.

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I know I've read many reviews on numerous cases, but I need a general opinion. I'm going to be working in the Oil Field here shortly, and I need something to completely protect my bolt from all the conditions. I haven't personally seen the Otterbox or Seidio cases, so I'm in the dark in this one.
I also sport a extended battery (doesn't everyone with this device?), but I could always switch back to the standard as well.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions

Sent from my Bamf'd HTC Thunderbolt

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
As far as I have been able to find, there are no "total protection" cases for the Thunderbolt. None of the cases that are designed specifically for the TB are waterproof. My wife has a Dinc2 that was in an Otterbox. Went into a water tank. Glad we purchased the Verizon/Asurion "full" insurance.

I doubt that there is any case with full protection against a screen impact (say a steel rod impacts the center of screen at a sharp angle). I've used Seidio and Ottberbox (the latter on Blackberry) and I'm headed toward the Trident Electra, since it's designed around the extended battery. When we do our theme park trip this year, I'm probably going to get one of the various non-form fitted swim cases to go over whatever is on the phone.

808TBolt

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
late reply here but back in late March, I ordered the Seido Active case for my wife's Thunderbolt since she has the HTC extended battery (I have the Rezound battery in my Thunderbolt)

this case is really nice! I am envious of her phone.

and get this, the size of her phone with this case is the same as my phone with the Otterbox case!!! :confused: :-! :mad: :-[ :-\

i highly recommend the Seido

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ource=vb_ac&utm_medium=content&token=GXeTh4c8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084