iMobile saves me $400, lucky enought !

yuerolling

May 15, 2012
Visit site
iMobile just saved me 400 dollars,My Thunderbolt fell down from my table once again,lucky enough to have it ok,just a little scraches at the corner !

thanx to iMobile(my new case)it reminds me of the same situation happened on my former HTC Arial,my HTC Arial fell down from 20cm table accidentally,quite gently actually and I thought it was just a piece of cake for my HTC because the fall was very short and it fell on the screen side.but when I picked it up,the glass is completely shattered in the upper part of the phone.
BVsBw.jpg

BTW, iMobile is definitetly the hardest case I've ever used and welcome to challenge this !

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobmaster

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
glad to hear that the phone was ok. with regard to falling, it really depends on both a good case and luck. you can have a good case, but bad luck and have it crack, you can have no case and have it not crack

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
glad to hear that the phone was ok. with regard to falling, it really depends on both a good case and luck. you can have a good case, but bad luck and have it crack, you can have no case and have it not crack

It also depends on how OCD you are with your devices. :-[ (Hey, OCD has its positives! :p) I'm obsessive about preventing my precious from being dropped (hasn't happened yet, knock on wood). No one is allowed to touch it but me and I'm always on guard to keep it out of harms way. Then again, I paid full retail for the sucker and have no insurance, so that's a huge incentive. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech