Cases and screen protectors

naa904

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

pjo1966

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought the screen protectors sold by Verizon. I have had screen protectors on all of my touch screen items. I have never had as many problems getting them applied as I did with these. It was a 3-pack, and I wasted two of them already. I'll have to dig up what brand I used on my Droid. I had no problems with that one at all. I would prefer to go without, but am concerned about scratches. The phone is in and out of the back pocket of my jeans a lot.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone like the Body Glove option they sell here? I'm looking for one for my wife that isn't a hard shell, but isn't sticky rubber.

adaorange

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
someone was asking about the Amzer jelly case. That's the one I bought. High gloss argyle pattern in smoke grey. Really like it. Subtle pattern but nice looking. It's semi-transparent, which is perfect for the grey color. I think the black would look nice too. I noticed it also comes in a hot pink and an orange and clear/whitish. I'm not one to beat up on my phone a lot so i only need simple protection, to protect from scratching, and i think this will be just fine.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
someone was asking about the Amzer jelly case. That's the one I bought. High gloss argyle pattern in smoke grey. Really like it. Subtle pattern but nice looking. It's semi-transparent, which is perfect for the grey color. I think the black would look nice too. I noticed it also comes in a hot pink and an orange and clear/whitish. I'm not one to beat up on my phone a lot so i only need simple protection, to protect from scratching, and i think this will be just fine.

Where did you buy it? Amazon shows it as not available yet.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
I HATE cases... I love the naked feel of a phone, but I still like my phone semi-protected and bought a Phantomskinz Chromatic black carbon fiber..
Phantom Skinz Chromatics for HTC Thunderbolt- Colored Protection Film, Cases, Covers

I have the White carbon fiber installed on my iPod Touch 4g.. and it's perfect for people that don't like cases.

Will post pictures when installed.

I've used Skinit before. I have a Yoda skin on my laptop and it's pretty durable. I just noticed that Skinit is selling TBolt patterns now and you can design your own there. My daughter is looking to create her own skin from Skinit and then find a clear case to put over it in effect making her own phone case design.

bdragon

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I have been wanting to get the Phantom Skinz Chromatics blk carbon fiber since I got my phone, but I was waiting for a discount. I just bought it and got a 25% discount with coupon code "summersale25".

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered some sgp ultra crystal screen protectors bc the zagg brand invisible shield protectors (while extremely protective) are gross to the touch.

Will let ya all know what i think when they arrive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12