vehicle dash mount

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
anyone seen a car dash mount for TB yet? My car does not have GPS or XM, so I'm hoping to use the TB to do both. Would need a good dash mount though.

NCX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
anyone seen a car dash mount for TB yet? My car does not have GPS or XM, so I'm hoping to use the TB to do both. Would need a good dash mount though.

according to the leaked Verizon inventory screenshot, there will be one, but we don't know what it will be like

HTC6400MNT was the model number i believe

Jtron

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the Vehicle mount and I love it. It does support charging the device as well. I wish it didn't go to navigation mode, but you can still access recent apps ion the notification bar. Overall I'm really pleased.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
i have the car dock....awsome, looks smooth unlike those universal ones. good item to pick up. esp with the specials they got with new phones

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I wish it would attach to HVAC vents like some of the universal mounts. I hate the look of the charging cord hanging from the windshield. The HTC unit can also be mounted to the dash by means of adhesive but that won't work well in some cars.

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

this is the exact one im looking for but don't see it anywhere, checked 2 vzw stores, ebay, google, and vzw online but see it nowhere ... anybody anywhere seen it in any stores or online? i'd really like to get one ... not crazy about the $30 price though would rather see it in the $15-20 range, but if i can only find it for $30 guess i'll be paying, would like to find the best deal though, if anybody sees anything about this mount please let us know!!!

Reactions: superskaterxes

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I used my car mount today for the first time today! The only thing I am bummed about is the phone doesn't fit with my Seidio Innocase II on. It is a real pain to have to take your case off everytime you want to use the car mount! Other than that I loved it!

joe007

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Is that not true

I used my car mount today for the first time today! The only thing I am bummed about is the phone doesn't fit with my Seidio Innocase II on. It is a real pain to have to take your case off everytime you want to use the car mount! Other than that I loved it!

Is that not true for all car mounts? All docks? all phone, Zune, MP3 players, etc... ?

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
this is the exact one im looking for but don't see it anywhere, checked 2 vzw stores, ebay, google, and vzw online but see it nowhere ... anybody anywhere seen it in any stores or online? i'd really like to get one ... not crazy about the $30 price though would rather see it in the $15-20 range, but if i can only find it for $30 guess i'll be paying, would like to find the best deal though, if anybody sees anything about this mount please let us know!!!
Both the corporate stores near me in Central Jersey have them in stock. If you call Verizon, they will find a way of getting one to you. They're very good at this kind of thing.

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

pjo1966

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Two local Verizon stores by me both had it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX