05-14-2011 07:33 PM
33 12
tools
    Sure, I will do that tonight after I put the munchkin to bed!
    RetiredJedi likes this.
    04-05-2011 10:12 AM
    ^^ hmm...
    04-21-2011 04:18 PM
    Sure, I will do that tonight after I put the munchkin to bed!
    How is the armband after a couple weeks of use? Does any condensation build up? Could we get that pic if you have a minute? Thanks! And I am looking for one of these as well, with this one all set to go in the Amazon shopping cart!
    04-22-2011 11:10 AM
    I just bought a new armband on ebay for 6 dollars and it is great. I would look there for best price. There are a few online as well but they may cost you upwards of 25 dollars.
    05-12-2011 12:37 PM
    So sorry to have not gotten back to everyone. Our house was invaded by strep and ear infections and life has been crazy! Anyway, I ended up hating the one I bought. I have small arms and when it stretched out I could not get it tight enough to stay in place. I have since purchased this one and so far so good!
    05-13-2011 01:03 PM
    So sorry to have not gotten back to everyone. Our house was invaded by strep and ear infections and life has been crazy! Anyway, I ended up hating the one I bought. I have small arms and when it stretched out I could not get it tight enough to stay in place. I have since purchased this one and so far so good!
    Does it work with a case and/or the extended battery?
    05-13-2011 01:19 PM
    I have to take my case off to get it to fit. You might be able to squeeze it in with an extended battery since it does not make the phone wider from side to side and the back might be stretchy enough to accomadate the extra size of the battery...
    RetiredJedi likes this.
    05-13-2011 01:41 PM
    I didn't see the recommend arm bands in here before I ordered this one: Amazon.com: iArmbands Sport Armband for HTC ThunderBolt: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'll report back when I get it.

Edit: Don't buy this, it's kind of crappy. I'd go with a name brand one.
    RetiredJedi likes this.
    05-14-2011 07:33 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD